Parrot and Punchbowl, Aldringham
The pub was built around 1576 when it was called ‘The Case is Altered’.
The name was changed to its present title when it became the property of the Kemp family in 1604.
Formerly a 16th century smugglers’ inn, The Parrot and Punchbowl is located near the Suffolk villages of Aldeburgh and Thorpeness.
- Aldringham Lane