The Aldeburgh Bolt Hole is lovely modern ground floor apartment and is situated in Aldeburgh, just a walk away from the sea in Suffolk. This fishing town is famous for its music festival as well as lovely Georgian buildings, shops and places to eat.
- Size: Sleeps up to 2, 1 bedroom
- Nearest beach: Less than 1 mile
- Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
- Pets: No pets allowed
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: bedroom with en-suite bathroom, sitting room, kitchen
- Beds: 2 single beds
- Luxuries: DVD player, CD radio, WIFI
- General: Gas heating, TV
- Utilities: Gas hob, electric fan oven, microwave, fridge with icebox, dishwasher, washing machine
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Towels provided
- Outdoors: Patio, seating
- Parking: One car allocation off street
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
"Loved it thanks for helping us find such a little gem. Service and help always excellent."
"Very nice, clean flat. Everything you could want."
"It was an very good experience"
"Lovely property. "
"We are always highly satisfied by the prompt and efficient service of the Suffolk Secrets team"
"A most enjoyable week at The Bolt Hole - extremely comfortable and spotlessly clean."
"This is one of the best holiday homes we've stayed in. It's comfortable, clean, warm, well-equipped and in a good position. Any future visits to Suffolk would definitely be spent here. Thank you for a great holiday home."
"Wonderful to be back in Aldeburgh again. First visit to the 'Bolt Hole' - The Bolt Hole proved to be very comfortable particularly the beds - home from home."
"Fantastic holiday destination it has all the amenities you could want"
"Enjoyed our stay. Thank you, Quiet location and near the sea front."