The Hayloft, Valley Farm Barns, is situated close to the village of Snape in Suffolk. The property, one of four self contained units attractively converted from a thatched barn, is at the end of the barn on the right hand side and the village has interesting shops in the converted Maltings, several pubs, a store and post office and church. It is also famous for its beautiful concert hall and hosts the annual Aldeburgh Music Festival in June.
- Size: Sleeps up to 2, 1 bedroom
- Nearest beach: Less than 6 miles
- Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
- Pets: One pet allowed
- Short breaks: Available at this property
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, open plan living/dining/kitchen/sitting areas
- Beds: 1 double bed
- Luxuries: DVD, iPod dock
- General: Oil heating, TV, Wi-fi
- Utilities: Electric cooker, microwave, fridge, washing machine, dryer, freezer space available in owner's garage
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Bed linen and towels provided
- Outdoors: Patio, communal garden
- Parking: Private
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
"Your service was excellent, and the property we stayed in was extremely well renovated and presented."
"The Hayloft is a peaceful, well appointed property, and in a good position to visit many places and attractions."
"Excellent location, and the property was ideal for our dog and ourselves of course!"
"Very nice property and the owners were very helpful"
"Helpful, efficient team at Suffolk Secrets, very good property, such a lot to see and do in Suffolk"
"Very warm and comfortable to come back to of a March evening. Owners made us very welcome. We shall return later in the year."
"Friendly owners.Good location for sightseeing."
"We thought this was a lovely little cottage. We felt at home the minute we arrived. It was excellent for the dogs and for us."
"Lovely property. Had everything we needed. "
"A lovely holiday, nice cottage in a lovely setting. Owners were very nice and helpful. Overall we had a lovely stay and it was a very nice cottage."
"Superb location for The Maltings, Aldeburgh and the coast. Excellent food and drink in two lovely pubs in Snape - both within 15/20 min walking distance"
"Nice location. Nice people. Will stay there again."