This single-storey barn conversion highlights all the beauty of the original building (lovely beams, studwork) whilst combining a thoroughly modern feel. Perfect for either a couple or two friends who wish to explore the Suffolk countryside (or simply wish to unwind and relax), guests will thoroughly enjoy the tranquility of the area – especially alongside their very own hot tub!
- Size: Sleeps 2 in 1 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: 5.6 miles
- Nearest facilities: 2.5 miles
- Pets: No pets allowed.
- Rooms: Open plan living room, dining area with four chairs, fully fitted kitchen area, bathroom with wet room shower (adapted for wheelchair access), ground floor bedroom with two full sized single Hypnos beds (these can be zipped together to create a super king by request)
- Luxuries: Hot tub, shared games room (wheelchair accessible), table tennis and table football
- General: Open fire/woodburner
- Utilities: Electric cooker with double oven and ceramic hob, fridge with freezer compartment, washing machine, dishwasher, microwave and toaster, stainless steel sink and drainer, tumble dryer
- Other: Bed linen and towels provided.
- Outdoors: Shared usage of a large games room, own outdoor hot tub, garden opening onto paved terrace area with garden table and chairs, parasol, communal garden beyond with mature trees and shrubs
- Parking: Car parking is just a few meters from the cottage. Cars may stop directly outside the cottage beforehand.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
"Beautifully designed, very comfortable, and well located for visiting the Suffolk coast. We love the hot tub! It was pretty much perfect."
"Thank you very much for a lovely stay, far from the city smog. Lovely hearing the wind in trees and walking through hayfields in the evening. Warm, cosy and clean - wish we could stay on!"
"Property was stunning, pictures didn’t do it justice to how lovely and peaceful it was!"