Nestled on the outskirts of Aldeburgh, just a short distance from the village of Aldringham, you'll find the charming Little Rose. This recently refurbished ground floor annexe has been transformed into a light, comfortable and welcoming space for two looking to rest and recharge their batteries on the Suffolk coast.
- Size: Sleeps up to 2, 1 bedroom
- Nearest beach: 2.3 miles
- Short breaks: Accepted at this property
- Nearest amenities: Less than 2 miles
- Pets: No pets allowed
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Luxuries: Wi-Fi.
- General: electric central heating, Smart TV
- Standard: Microwave, Kettle, Toaster, Iron
- Utilities: Electric oven and hob, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, microwave, table and chairs for 2
- Rooms: 1 Bedroom, 1 Shower Room, 1 Open plan kitchen/sitting/dining room
- Beds: 1 Double bed
- Other: Bed linen and towels provided.
- Parking: Private parking for 1 car
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.