Harvest Cottage, one of four self contained units in a thatched barn conversion, is situated on the outskirts of Snape in Suffolk with its pubs, post office, shops in the Maltings and church. Snape hosts annually the Aldeburgh Music Festival and is well known for its concert hall. There are lovely walks and beautiful countryside in the area.
- Size: Sleeps up to 2, 1 bedroom
- Nearest beach: Less than 6 miles
- Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
- Pets: One pet allowed
- Short breaks: Available at this property
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: 1 bedroom galleried over living area, 1 bathroom, open plan living/kitchen/sitting/utility areas
- Beds: King-size bed
- Luxuries: DVD, iPod dock
- General: Oil central heating, TV
- Utilities: Electric cooker, microwave, fridge, washing machine, dryer, freezer available in owner's garage
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Bed linen and towels provided
- Outdoors: Patio, communal garden
- Parking: Private area
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
"Very characterful and well maintained."