Situated at the very end of the Aldeburgh High Street, 2 Coastguard Court is a ground floor apartment just waiting to welcome couples to the Suffolk Coast. Complete with private parking space, the beach, shops and eateries are all within a 5 minute walk from the door.
- Size: Sleeps up to 2, 1 bedroom
- Nearest beach: Less than 0.2 miles
- Short breaks: Accepted at this property
- Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
- Pets: No pets allowed
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Luxuries: Wi-Fi.
- General: Gas heating, TV with FreeView
- Standard: Microwave, Kettle, Toaster, Iron
- Utilities: Electric oven and hob, fridge with ice box, dishwasher, washer/dryer
- Rooms: 1 Bedroom, 1 En-Suite Bathroom, 1 Sitting/Dining room, 1 Kitchen
- Beds: 1 Double bed
- Other: Bed linen and towels provided.
- Parking: Private parking
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
"Apartment has been warm and cosy in what has been a cold and windy week. Great place to return to after a day of birdwatching or walking."
"Lovely apartment, well situated and felt at home immediately on arrival. "
"Great apartment! Will definitely be back. Added bonus with parking and the White Hart pub down the road. "
"The property was well equipped, comfortable and just what we needed."
"If you want peace and tranquility, but just a few minutes to the seafront or the shops, this is the property for you"