High Tide, a first floor apartment, is situated at the southern side of Aldeburgh and is within walking distance of the beach, High Street shops and restaurants. The town is famous for its music festival in June at Snape Maltings, first started by Benjamin Britten.
- Size: Sleeps up to 2, 1 bedroom
- Nearest beach: Less than 1 mile
- Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
- Pets: No pets allowed
- Short breaks: Available at this property
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: 1 bedroom with en-suite shower room, 1 sitting room, 1 kitchen, dining area
- Beds: 1 double bed, French doors to balcony
- Luxuries: DVD player, WiFi
- General: Night storage heaters, large TV
- Utilities: Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge with icebox, dishwasher
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Outdoors: Balcony, garden furniture
- Parking: Private
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
"Our first visit to Suffolk and we loved it. Aldeburgh is a great place to stay. The property had everything we needed and in a great location. Booking, directions and key pick up were all straight forward. We will definitely be back."
"Excellent, friendly service from Suffolk Secrets. Will definitely use this company again. Excellent location of property. Dishwasher was very welcome and it was nice to receive a welcome pack."
"Good welcome from your team and easy booking. Great location. Ideal for a few days away. Would make a return visit. Really enjoyed the break. Thank you."
"I had a marvelous week in pleasant surroundings and a good time exploring the area."
"Very pleased with area and service."
"We have enjoyed staying at High Tide and would definitely come again."
"Excellent service and good value Always happy with the properties we book with this company"