A smart and stylish terraced cottage just a stone's throw from the beach, Avalon provides comfortable accomodation in the centre of Aldeburgh. An excellent base from which to enjoy all that the town has to offer, as well as the local Suffolk coastline.
- Size: Sleeps up to 2, 1 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: Less than a mile
- Will consider: Short breaks
- Nearest amenities: Less than a mile
- Pets: A single dog welcome
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Luxuries: DVD player, iPod dock, CD/Radio, Open fire, WiFi
- General: Gas central heating, TV. VERY steep traditional winding cottage staircase with rope handrail to first floor.
- Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
- Utilities: Gas cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Dishwasher, Washing/Dryer
- Rooms: 1 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, 1 Living/Dining room, 1 Kitchen,
- Beds: Double bed (1)
- Other: Bed linen provided
- Outdoors: Courtyard garden with furniture.
- Access: Roadside parking
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
"Lovely property , great location perfect for a long weekend"
"Absolutely fantastic, just what we wanted and in a fantastic place."
"Good standard property very good"
"Pleasant property,comprehensively equipped and positioned well for the shopping center and beach."
""Avalon" was comfortably warm to "come home to" in a very cold week; which encouraged us to go out walking etc. each day !"
"Lovely cottage right in the centre of Aldeburgh near the shops and beach."
"Comfortable and well appointed. Very difficult to leave! Thanks to everyone concerned. For our first time at short notice we found all aspects very well organised - from the website to the bed linen and towels with a welcome pack on arrival as well! Just as website said it would be. We are planning to return so you can't get a better recommendation."
"The cottage was lovely and the pictures were accurate. It was well equipped and clean. The location was ideal for us. Close to shops, pubs and the beech. The information about local walks was very helpful. The local people were very friendly and helpful."
"This is the second time we've stayed at Avalon. It's a great little cottage. "
"We would certainly return to this cottage again. The location is excellent, very near to the beach and shops. We came, on this occasion to attend the music festival but there are many interesting places to visit in the area. The staff were most helpful with our booking."
"The property was lovely. "
"Charming cottage, lovely welcome pack. We had a lovely holiday and would thank the owners for allowing us use of their home. "