The Stables, a single storey spacious property, one of four conversions from a barn, is situated in Snape near the coastal town of Aldeburgh. Music festivals are held at a famous concert hall in Snape and the village also has several pubs, interesting shops and a church. This rural area is good for walking, cycling and bird watching as the reserve of Minsmere is not far away.
- Size: Sleeps up to 2, 1 bedroom
- Nearest beach: Less than 6 miles
- Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
- Pets: One pet allowed
- Short breaks: Available at this property
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, open plan living/dining/kitchen areas, sitting area, utility area
- Beds: 2 single beds can be linked to make queen size bed
- Luxuries: DVD, iPod dock
- General: Oil heating, TV
- Utilities: Electric cooker, microwave, fridge, washing machine, tumble dryer
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Bed linen and towels provided. Laundry Room next to property provides washing machine, dryer, freezer space available in owners garage
- Outdoors: Patio, communal garden
- Parking: Private
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
"The holiday cottage was in a nice location, well off the road and in a peaceful and quiet location."